In this short video by Thoughtful China, Vincent Digonnet, executive chairman of digital agency Razorfish Asia-Pacific, discusses why he believes the development of social marketing in China has progressed far beyond that of any of the countries in the West. So true!
Here is my weibo address: http://weibo.com/TheHelenWang. If you are also on Weibo, please connect with me. I look forward to interacting with you!
Until next time, live your dreams fully, everyday!
- China’s Twitter Weibo Gains on Original (blogherald.com)
- Top Chinese Official Warns Sina’s Twitter-like Service (pcworld.com)
- Sina Flaunts Its Microblog Growth In Times Square (paidcontent.org)
- Sina’s Weibo: Better than Twitter, but monetization is key (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Sina-Weibo, Tencent-Weibo, Fanfou – Chinese microblogs more than just Twitter clones (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Where China’s Weibo Beats Facebook and Twitter (tech.slashdot.org)