The Helen Wang Group is seeking social media interns to build brand awareness for its newly launched program The Secret of Succeeding in China. You will have an opportunity to learn the latest social media branding and marketing skills. This position is perfect for students who want to learn about this field and prepare for future careers as a social media strategist and online marketing professional. As a social media intern, you will work directly with Helen Wang to create marketing plans and execute social media campaigns. The person must be savvy with social media tools and enjoy creative work.
- Generate ideas and develop social media strategies based on program objectives
- Identify useful social media tools
- Create social media plans to reach targeted demographics
- Execute social media campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Manage daily social media activities on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media outlets
- Track responses and analyze response results
- Provide weekly report, feedback, and update to the management team
- Strong passion for social media and an active user on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creative, innovative, and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in China and business
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Google Doc, and other Google products
- Knowledge of marketing and branding principles a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization a plus
- Bachelor degree in marketing communication is desired but not required
This position is based in Silicon Valley, California, but you can work remotely. If interested, please send an introductory email to info@TheHelenWang.com.
About the Employer
The Helen Wang Group provides innovative programs and strategic consulting for companies doing business in China. The founder Helen H. Wang is an award-winning author, consultant, and expert on China’s middle class. Originally from China, Wang has lived in the United States for more than twenty years. After finishing her master’s degree at Stanford University, she worked in Silicon Valley, holding a variety of jobs, from consultant to Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneur at Internet start-ups. A Forbes columnist and a sought-after speaker, Wang now divides her time between consulting for companies doing business in China and helping non-profit organizations make a difference. Please see the detailed information here.