I am an author and looking for marketing interns to help with a major marketing campaign to launch my new book. You will have opportunities to learn the latest, advanced online marketing and PR skills. The person has to have the desire to learn new things. This would be perfect for students who want to get into this field, but without prior experience.
- Develop online social network marketing strategies
- Create Keyword & Meta-Description tags for blog posts
- Edit author interview audio files and make them available online
- Create short promotional videos and post them on YouTube
- Work on search engine optimization projects
Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience. I will teach you these skills and many more.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop is a plus
- Good organization skills
- Major in Computer Science is desirable
- Marketing communication 101 is a plus but not required
- Creative thinking
- Ability to follow instructions
I am looking for a commitment of 10-15 hours per week for three months. This is an unpaid position, and could lead to a paid position. The position is based in Silicon Valley, California. If interested, please send your resume and introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Employer
Helen H. Wang is an author, consultant, and expert on China’s middle class. Originally from China, Wang has lived in the United States for more than twenty years. After finishing her master’s degree at Stanford University, she worked in Silicon Valley, holding a variety of jobs, from consultant to Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneur at Internet start-ups. A Forbes contributor and a sought-after speaker, Wang now divides her time between consulting for companies doing business in China and helping non-profit organizations make a difference. Please see the detailed information here.